The day's half over and I've still only got clothes packed. And my DS. I think I'm going to need a little bit more for an 8-week trip, haha. Later tonight, I'll be packing stuff into Matt's car, then I'll crash at his place before leaving at like, 4am tomorrow. I'd say "ugh" to that, but I do okay with ridiculously early wake up times. It's the plain old normal early times that get me. Like 7am before a morning class. Ugh.
I've got my camera all charged up and I'll be taking pics of the whole ridankulous road trip. Hell we're going to Houston on day one. It'll be nothing but road music, random audiobooks, and that slight feeling of uncertainty at every "Next Rest Stop, X-hundred Miles" sign.
I'll keep you posted.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Packing
Posted by Nick at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment